BluegrazzFosterMama

I'm a rookie foster mom who loves bluegrass music, heritage crafts, and dogs! I have a hubby who puts up with my moods & brings out the best & worst in me at times, lol.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Gotta love it!
Posted by Bluegrazz at 5:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2012 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • CHARLIE COMES TONIGHT!
      • PLACEMENT!!!
      • lots of stuff today!
      • I question at times if we're strong enough or prep...
      • Met with "Jo-Jo" yesterday, all I can say right no...
      • I am EXCITED to report that tomorrow the hubs an...
      • Missing my grandma ;-)
      • Soup weather is upon us once again!  I have search...
      • Gotta love it!
      • Tidbits about the "others"
      •   AM I CUT OUT FOR THIS?! I wonder if I'm cut ...
    • ►  September (5)

About Me

My photo
Bluegrazz
Living in a small town, I love to engage people in stories about their childhood, particularly the elderly. I have a passion for at-risk youth, and hope to foster hope & love to some kids in our home.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Follow

  • Healthy Meals and food for Healthy Kids
    Deep Dish Veggie Pizza
  • The Middle Mom Blog
    A soft place to land……
  • Skip to my Lou
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.