I'm a rookie foster mom who loves bluegrass music, heritage crafts, and dogs! I have a hubby who puts up with my moods & brings out the best & worst in me at times, lol.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Met with "Jo-Jo" yesterday, all I can say right now is how confused we are about this right now. We have given the decision to God wholeheartedly, but there's some logistics to figure out about raising the sibling group they presented to us yesterday as well. After reading their background with CPS I was moved to tears and I was only on the second page. What a precious, priceless gift children are...it's just so sad some have such a rocky start. It's hard to make up for all these kids have been through, and it's only the Lord that will work in their lives to make them new again. The cycle just repeats itself with them unless someone steps into their lives to make a difference, I just don't know if we're the couple to do it yet. I know the Lord has a child/(children) in mind to come into our home, we're just waiting on His green light at the moment. Yesterday was a hard day, and it ended with me preparing some homemade soup and salad to take to a coworker friend who buried her 23-week old premature baby the day before. I can't face her, I'm sending the food by another friend. A lot to take in in one day, that's for sure! Keep praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment